Mama is also a library, it allows to parse a markup language and to translate it into a syntax independent representation which may be used to render the markup into different outputs, such as HTML and Latex.
- Produces a whole site from a single source file.
- Handles all standard elements:
- Links (both explicit and implicit).
- Tables (with captions).
- Images (with captions).
- Displays latex equations in mathml using Ritex.
- Syntax highlighting using Ultraviolet.
- Supports graph definitions using dot language via graphviz.
Mama has not yet reached its first public release, but it is rapidly converging, we hope you will come back later. This status has been updated on (2007-05-15).
Right now the main concerns are documentation (this site is quite preliminary), testing, and error handling.
|high||Complete rdoc api documentation|
|high||Complete webpage documentation|
|high||Improve error handling and reporting|
|high||Allow inverse-order quotes|
|medium||Handling bibtex files|
|medium||Produce latex output|